Export pets from France to other countries
Relocating the family to a new home in a different country is stressful enough, without even considering the issues involved in moving family pets. In fact, discovering and interpreting another country’s import rules and regulations relating to animals can be an unexpected challenge.
Fortunately, Goldenway International Pets is in business to take the load off your shoulders. We specialise in transporting pets and animals worldwide, with the full approval of the French Government Ministry of Veterinary Services. Our aim is to deliver a seamless, stress-free service, with our caring team ready to assist with all the details and documents – and to alleviate all the concerns that arise when relocating pets to any destination across the globe.
Our portfolio of services
- Door-to-door pet and animal relocation by approved professional staff
- Import and export documentation for countries worldwide, including entry permits
- Interpretation of different national veterinary requirements
- 24 hour airport cover
- Clearing airport controls, including veterinary and customs controls
- Flight reservations
- Flight transfers and transit through many countries
- Cage cleaning and comfort checks
- Exercising including walks before and after flights
- Feeding and watering
- Ministry veterinary paperwork endorsement
- CITES documentation
- Pre or post transport boarding
- Supply of approved flight kennels to the airport or residence
At Goldenway, we are dedicated to animal welfare. Our qualified staff regularly check pets for any stress or any related problems, and all necessary steps are taken to ensure their comfort and wellbeing.
For further information about our worldwide export services, please contact us.